Network: 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Monday, 2021-09-06, 09:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair:
- Beliefs of Sport Coaches About Inclusion and The Importance of Training: A Study in Three EU Countries
- Validation of the Lithuanian Version of Sport Satisfaction Scale
Manja Veldin Igor Peras Saskia Kanfer Anne Schomöller Fran Batista María Davinia González Pineda
Stanislav Sabaliauskas Donatas Gražulis Nelė Žilinskienė Tomas Kaukėnas
Monday, 2021-09-06, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Rachel Sandford
- A Comparative Analysis of Discourses Shaping Physical Education Provision Within and Across the UK
- Reconceptualising Wellbeing to develop an Ecological Framework for a new Irish Primary School.
- EDUHEALTH – What Have we Learnt About Pedagogies for Social Justice and Implications for HPE Practice
Shirley Gray Rachel Sandford David Aldous Julie Stirrup Nicola Carse Stephanie Hardley
David Cashman Dr. Wesley O’Brien Fiona Chambers
Göran Gerdin Rod Philpot Wayne Smith Katarina Schenker Kjersti Mordal Moen Susanne Linnér
Monday, 2021-09-06, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Oliver Hooper
- Video or Text Examples of Teaching - What do Prospective Physical Education Teachers Learn Best From?
- Strategies of Learning to Learn of ther Last-year Students of Physical Activity and Sports
- SOCCƎR Football School. The ₃R-Play Formative Practice for Coaches Training
Tim Heemsoth Leif Boe Frederik Bükers Claus Krieger
Lilyan Vega-Ramírez Mª. Alejandra Ávalos-Ramos Gladys Merma-Molina Diego Gavilán-Martín
Sara Nosari Emanuela Guarcello
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Oliver Hooper
- Mixed-ability Grouping in Physical Education: Investigating issues of ‘ability’ and ‘inclusivity’ in pedagogic practice.
- Conflicts in PE Lessons - Typology of Conflicts and Dealings
- The ‘Dream Picture’ of Assessment for Learning is Hard to Realise in Practice
Shaun Wilkinson Dawn Penney
Maud Hietzge Isele Jenny
Björn Tolgfors Erik Backman Mikael Quennerstedt Gunn Nyberg
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Oliver Hooper
- Developing Critical Digital Health Pedagogies for Teachers of Physical Education: An Interdisciplinary, International and Collaborative European Project
- Critical Digital Health Pedagogies in PE Teacher Training
- Principles for the Co-Creation of Critical Digital Health Pedagogies in Physical Education
- DighealthPE: Preliminary Results of the Workshops Developed with PE Teachers
Maria José Camacho-Miñano Emma Rich Kristiina Kumpulainen Shirley Gray Rachel Sandford Antonio Maturo Sarah MacIsaac
Emma Rich Antonio Maturo Kristiina Kumpulainen Maria José Camacho-Miñano
Maria José Camacho-Miñano Emma Rich Antonio Maturo Shirley Gray
Shirley Gray Kristiina Kumpulainen Maria José Camacho-Miñano Sarah MacIsaac
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Shirley Gray
- Exploring the Relevance of Trauma-Aware Pedagogies in Physical Education
- Pedagogies of Sport in Youth Detention: Withholding, Developing, or "Busying the Youth"?
- 'Whose Responsibility Is It?' Examining Sport/physical Activity Opportunities For Care Experienced Young People
Rachel Sandford Oliver Hooper Thomas Quarmby Rachael Green Julie Avery
Rachel Sandford Oliver Hooper Thomas Quarmby Rebecca Duncombe
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 12:30-13:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Rachel Sandford
- NW 18 Meeting
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Fiona Chambers
- Deleuze On a Unicycle. Journeying Into a Kinescape
- Doing Embodied Inclusion – Modified Sport Designed for All and the Increase of Functioning through 'Baskin'
- Sensory-affective and Social Negotiations in the Changing Room
Håkan Larsson Dean Barker Gunn Nyberg
Åsa Bäckström Lisa Svärling
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Göran Gerdin
- Made2Move 3.0: An Evidence-based University Physical Activity Programme
- Factors Influencing Sport Persistence in a Higher Educational Context
Fiona Chambers Manolis Adamakis Gillian O'Sullivan Deirdre Brennan
Karolina Eszter Kovács
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Rachel Sandford
- The Global Design Challenge for Sport and Physical Activity: An innovation engine during pandemic times
- Stages of Exercise Behavior Change and Perceived Exercise Benefits/Barriers among University Students
Fiona Chambers Manolis Adamakis Catherine Carty
Hakan TAŞ Irmak Hürmeriç Altunsöz Ahmet Yıldırım
Some networks have already started to plan their chairperson(s).
But at the moment chairpersons are only pencilled in, as we will still need to check for time conflicts between presentation and chairing duties. EERA office will work on this in due course and then officially let chairpersons know about their chairing duties.
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.