session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Youth With Special Needs and at Risk
02 SES 08 A
- Paper Session 21st Century Skills and Self-regulation
Ann Karin Sandal
- University Distance Learning Programs: Potential Impact on Competences of Prospective Vocational Teachers in the Field of Self-regulatory Skills.
Daniela Moser Susanne Miesera Erich Svecnik Jarz Thorsten
- Evaluation of Intervention Studies to Promote Self-Regulated Learning at the Vocational School Level
Mathias Mejeh Corinne Grieder
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.