session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Collaboration and Networks in Education – Promoting Educational Participation and Benefits through Coordinated Action
14 SES 16 A
- Collaboration and Networks in Education – Promoting Educational Participation and Benefits through Coordinated Action
Stephan Gerhard Huber Stefanie Schmachtel Ellen B. Goldring Nina Kolleck Johannes Schuster Anika Duveneck James Spillane Anja Koszuta Ricarda Werner Marius Schwander
- Fostering Relational Agency in Area-based Educational Networks: Potentials and Pitfalls
Anika Duveneck Stefanie Schmachtel
- The Role of Leadership in Networked Systems
Stephan Gerhard Huber Anja Koszuta Ricarda Werner Marius Schwander
- Networked Communities for School Improvement: The Case of Research Practice Partnerships in the United States
Ellen B. Goldring
- Educational Networks in the Global Sphere
Nina Kolleck Johannes Schuster
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.