session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
When Care Meets Inclusion In Early Childhood Education and Care
04 SES 04 C
- Equity in Early Childhood Education and Care Services: Insights from TIMSS 2019
Dovile Stumbriene Jogaila Vaitekaitis Audrone Jakaitiene
- Teachers' Opinions on the Inclusive Practice in ECE setting
Adrijana Visnjic-Jevtic Ivana Visković
- Disempowerment of families by networking? Intended and unintended Effects of Networking and Collaboration between Early Education and Early Intervention
Simone Seitz Catalina Hamacher
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.