session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Children's Rights in European Education. Dilemmas, Challenges and Implementation Regarding Roma Children
25 SES 14 B
- Children´s rights in European education. Dilemmas, challenges and implementation regarding Roma children
Andrea Óhidy Sheila Riddell Markéta Levínská Dana Bittnerová Alina Boutiuc-Kaiser Kari Hagatun
- Social justice in Education from the Perspective of Roma Parents in the Czech Republic – case study
Markéta Levínská Dana Bittnerová
- The Rights of Children with special and additional support needs in England and Scotland: a Cross-Border Comparative Study
- After 30 years of UNO Convention: Reflection on the Education of Roma Children in Germany
Alina Boutiuc-Kaiser Andrea Óhidy
- The Right for Education of Roma children in Norway - the Gap between International Commitments and Local Practices
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.