session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
School-related Transitions - Secondary Education and Beyond
14 SES 02 A
- High Expectations? – Students’ Educational Pathways and what they predict beyond Secondary I
Michaela Kilian Mariella Knapp Tamara Katschnig
- The Importance of Social and Personal Resources for Young People in the Career and Education Orientation Phase
Susanne Rossnagl Claudia Schreiner Fred Berger Christian Kraler
- Building Privilege. Post-School Trajectories and Professional Careers of German Elite Boarding School Alumni
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.