session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Reconciliating Communities, Families and Schools
14 SES 14 A
- Reconciliating School and Families: Exploring a Web of (Mis)Trusting Relationships with and within the School Institution
Tania Ogay Xavier Conus Loyse Ballif Rahel Banholzer Lise Gremion
- Toward Reconciliation Policy in Italy: the Role of the “Educational Territorial Alliance Agreement” for Small and Rural Schools.
Stefania Chipa Giuseppina Cannella Giuseppina Rita Jose Mangione
- Educational Change and School Culture in the context of school reform in Austria
Mariella Knapp Michaela Kilian
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.