session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Looking Ahead: Current Shifts in Trends, Practices and Preferences (Part I)
22 SES 15 B
Symposium Part I, to be continued in 22 SES 16 B
- Looking Ahead: Current Shifts in Trends, Practices and Preferences (Session 1 of 2)
Neda Bebiroglu Janet Metcalfe Hugo Horta Antje Wegner Claudia Sarrico Lynn McAlpine Katie Wheat
- Reimagining Development of Researchers
Katie Wheat Janet Metcalfe N N
- Reimagining Postdoctoral Paths of PhD Students in Hong Kong and Macau from the Standpoint of the Students
- Reimagining the Doctoral Degree – Does Form Still Follow Function? Research-, Practice- and Professional Orientation of Doctorate Candidates in Germany
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.