session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Habitus, Culture, and Creativity in Reflection
01 SES 10 B
- Refining Professional Knowing as a Creative Practice: Towards a framework for ‘Self-Reflective Shapes’ and a novel approach to reflection
Simon Brownhill Philip Ross Kirkman
- How do Cultures of Reflection Orchestrated Through a Professional Development Initiative Facilitate Change in the Situated Work Practices of Day-care Practitioners?
Roddy Walker Bente Jensen
- Relationships between Habitus and Reflection of Teachers in Austria
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.