session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inequality and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
22 SES 08 A
- Access to higher education after the first degree: do background effects continue to decline?
- Are higher education tutors responsible for making the ‘rules’ overt so as to help mature, black Jamaican, female students succeed?
Anne Hollinshead Carol Tomlin
- University Youths’ Perception of Democracy in the Process of Turkey’s Accession to the European Union
Mustafa Yunus Eryaman Salih Zeki Genc Martina Riedler
- A leaking pipeline? The Role of Higher Education in the Recruitment of STEM Professionals in the UK
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.