session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Dimensions of Rural/Urban Context-Oriented/Place-Based Education
14 SES 02 A
- Improving Schools Through Democratic School, Family and Community Involvement
Martin Retzl Roland Ernst Stefan Hopmann
- Being Young in the City: Children and Teenagers' Experiences of Urban Life and Education. A Case Study
Joana Lúcio Joana Lúcio José Alberto Correia
- Territory, Policy and Education. The Pedagogy of Urban Spaces.
Maria Jose Hernández-Serrano Ángel García del Dujo José Manuel Muñoz Rodríguez
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.