session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parental Involvement with Schools and Children‘s Education (Part 2)
14 SES 03 B
- Cyberbullying: coping strategies among spanish students and cooperative strategies among their families and schools (1)
Mariangeles De la Caba Collado Rafael Lopez Atxurra
- Advanced Level Subject Choice in Britain: An Investigation of the Contribution of Ability and Social Capital
Judith Glaesser Barry Cooper
- Looking Closer: A Semiotic Analysis of Greek-Cypriot Teachers’ Representations of the ‘Typical’ Parent.
Loizos Symeou Elena Stylianou
- Parents’ and Teachers’ Views on Family Involvement in the Education of Their Teenagers At-Risk of Dropping-Out From School
Raquel-Amaya Martínez-González Lucía Álvarez-Blanco María del Henar Pérez-Herrero
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.