02 SES 14 A, Symposium: Promoting Personal Development, Cultural Education And Freedom Of Choice In Vocational And Social Re-Integration Processes For Young People
Symposium<br /> Discussant: Manuel Ribeiro
The aim of many European projects in which the Slovenian Development Centre of Vocational Rehabilitation cooperated was to improve the job seeking processes and to optimise the job matching for companies and trainees especially for better integration of disabled persons and other vulnerable groups. The basic principle is the realisation of an inclusive approach. The first tangible product developed was the Good Practice Catalogue with a collection of outplacement tools supporting the counselling and training activities focused on the (re)integration into the labour market. The outplacement process connects trainees, training organisations and the labour market (companies/organisations) in order to create a new employment environment – this also means to locate new jobs and access to jobs as well as possibilities for working. This catalogue consists of different tools. On the basis of experiences of partner institutions from six EU countries, innovative seminar programmes were developed dedicated to two target groups: tutors and mentors – employees who take an active part in the qualification. The seminars were also a unique opportunity to verify another product that has been developed i.e. a Methodological Guide for Tutors and Mentors. The project partners´ institutions used and tested both above mentioned project products as the training materials during the seminars.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.