02 SES 14 A, Symposium: Promoting Personal Development, Cultural Education And Freedom Of Choice In Vocational And Social Re-Integration Processes For Young People
Symposium<br /> Discussant: Manuel Ribeiro
According to Eurostat annual data (20 November 2009), the percentage of early leavers from education and training, of the population aged 18-24, is 14,4% in the EU countries, although they need to participate in the knowledge society and to move into employment. They face the risk of social exclusion. Furthermore, they are effectively shut out of lifelong learning early in their lives. In the “CoProIntegration” project an inclusive approach is realised which comprises also to support young people in risk of abandonment. Here special methods have to be applied which are based on the research results of the former Leonardo project “Relais 2”. These methods are adapted, based also heavily on the experiences of the local Turkish partners, to the new TOI Leonardo project through inclusion into a new curriculum module for trainers which is connected to a module for the trainees. The process of this adaptation, particularly for the module for training of trainers which is an essential part of the "CoPro Integration" project will be evaluated according to scientific standards By active participation of trainers (social workers and supervisory staff) from each country, employing the method of cognitive apprenticeship (“learning by doing”), this module will be tested.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.