session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
01 SES 01 A
Parallel Paper Session
ESI 1 - Aula 21
- Mentors as Leaders of Professional Development within Schools
Marie Clarke Maureen Killeavy Ruth Ferris
- Mentor Development: Investigating and Investing in Professional Talk to Promote Learning Partnerships
Frances Langdon Alexis Ryde Annaline Flint Margaret Sinkinson
- How do Mentees Evaluate Their Mentor’s Competencies in Japanese induction program?
Tadashi Asada Kokoro Imamura
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.