Focussing on the Lesson and Collaboration
01 SES 10 B
Parallel Paper Session
- What is Distinctive about Lesson Study as a Vehicle for Collaborative Teacher Development? Secondary School Case Studies
Wasyl Cajkler David Pedder Julie Norton Phil Wood
- Drawing Attention as a Lesson Disruption: Teachers’ Perception of the ‘Other’ in the Classroom
- Time Shortage And Improved Time Management As Conditions Of Teacher Collaboration
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.