session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Learning about Expert Teachers
01 SES 10 C
Parallel Paper Session
FCEE - Aula 2.9
- The Future of Expert Teachers in England; A Case Study in an international context
Andy Goodwyn Carol Fuller
- Expert Teacher: the nature of expertise (in FLT perspective)
Michaela Pisova Klara Kostkova Vera Janikova
- Chartered Teacher - a Post Mortem?
Margery McMahon Rosa Murray Jenny Reeves
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.