session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Educational Leave, Intergenerational Learning and Social Capital
02 SES 11 C
Parallel Paper Session
FCT - Aula 23
- A Programme of Educational Leave - Evaluation Problems and Strategies
- Social Capital and VET - Researching Coupling of 'Want' to 'Need': An Australian Comparison with Europe
Lewis Hughes Libby Hughes
- The Contribution of Intergenerational Learning Arrangements to Active Aging and Intergenerational Solidarity
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.