session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Effective Provision: Improving Education
04 SES 06 B
Parallel Paper Session
- “Do You Really Want to Hear Me Out?” Young People With Varying Dis/abilities About Their Research Participation
Gudrun Svedberg Lena Lidström
- Promoting Inclusive Practice for Pupils Experiencing Social and Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD)
Joan Gaynor Mowat Stuart Hall Myrthe Jacobs
- Enhancing Inclusive Education through Engagement with Individual Perspectives: a matter of philosophy, methodology and pedagogy
Jane Tarr Diana Tsokova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.