session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Collaborative Teaching II
04 SES 09 B
Parallel Paper Session
- The Inclusion of Two Children with Functional Diversity in a Ordinary School. What Happens?
M. Teresa Segués Jesús Soldevila Naranjo Mila Pere Pujolàs Lago José Ramón
- The Born Identity?: How Classroom Assistants Construct Their Identities: The Importance of Class and Gender.
- ‘I Can Sign Like You- Social Connections and Friendships Between Peers in Early Years Settings.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.