session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Experience of Immigrant (Youth) in Education II
04 SES 09 C
Parallel Paper Session
FFL - Aula 18
- Identities of immigrant girls in a secondary school in Catalonia (Spain). Comparison with a high school in California.
- Biographical Narratives of Young Immigrants About Their Relationships with the University and the Professional Sector
Rachel Fendler Juana M. Sancho Gil Fernando Hernández Hernández Judith Arrazola Carballo
- Beyond Educational Success – A Layered Reality Of The Educational Experiences Of Immigrant Students
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.