session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Improving Schools in Challenging Circumstances
05 SES 09 A
- Improving Schools in Challenging Circumstances
Kathrin Racherbäumer Daniel Muijs Laura Fölker Thorsten Hertel Maria Benedita Melo João Teixeira Lopes Christina Funke Nicolle Pfaff Isabell van Ackeren Marten Clausen
- Improving Schools through School-To-School Partnerships
- Creating Attractive Schools – School Management Actions under Conditions of Segregation, Educational Reforms and School Merging
Laura Fölker Thorsten Hertel
- School Effects or Territorial Effects? A Comparative Case Study on Portuguese Schools
Benedita Portugal e Melo João Teixeira Lopes
- Improving Schools facing Challenging Circumstances: A Comparative Case Study in Eight German Schools
Kathrin Racherbäumer Christina Funke Isabell van Ackeren Marten Clausen
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.