session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
From Babyhood To Youth: Research Methodology and Children’ Participation
05 SES 10
Symposium<br /> Joint Session with NW 07 and 19
- From Babyhood To Youth: Research Methodology and Children’ Participation
Patricia Ames Kate Tilleczek Liz Todd Sonia Sanchez-Busques Marta Padrós Castells Marta Bertran Mark Hadfield Valerie Campbell James Rodd Maria Jose Luque Remedios Rubio Garcia
- What in the World are We Doing to Youth? International Advances in Methodologies with, for and by Young People
Kate Tilleczek Valerie Campbell James Rodd
- Critical Cultural Envoy or Part of the Team? Youth Participation in a Systematic Literature Review
- 5th Dimension Virtual Environment: Breaking Space – Time Barriers and Transforming Educational Practices
Sonia Sánchez–Busqués Marta Padrós María José Luque Remedios Rubio
- Ethnography with Children Under Three: Limitations And Possibilities
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.