session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Music Education in an Intercultural Environment
20 SES 05
Parallel Paper Session
- Support of Music Teachers Working in a Multicultural Environment
Maria-Àngels Subirats Eugènia Arús
- Manuel Borgunyó Pla (1884-1973) pedagogical contributions to the music education
Maria José Fernández Biel
- Musical Beginning in an Intercultural Environment
Roberto Cremades Andreu Oswaldo Lorenzo Lucía Herrera Torres
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.