26 SES 12 A, The District Education Administrator (Superintendent) in South Africa, India, Sweden and the United States: A Collaborative Study
What are the primary ways in which superintendents describes their institutions, their professional work and communities of practice and how can that be understood and compared in a global setting.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.