session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
The District Education Administrator (Superintendent) in South Africa, India, Sweden and the United States: A Collaborative Study
26 SES 12 A
- The District Education Administrator (Superintendent) in South Africa, India, Sweden, and the United States: A Collaborative Study
Olof Johansson Elisabet Nihlfors Paul Bredesson Rc Saravanabhavan Martin Prew Annette Rylén Tommy Nilsson Lisbeth Boman B-O Ström Karina Pettersson-Hedman
- The Swedish Superintendent - role and importance
Elisabet Nihlfors Olof Johansson
- The US Superintendent - role and importance
Olof Johansson Paul Bredesson
- The Superintendent in India - role and importance
- The Swedish Superintendent - role and importance from a superintendent perspective
Annette Rylen Tommy Nilsson Bert-Olov Ström Karina Pettersson-Hedman
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.