session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Higher Education
22 SES 13 A
- Understanding Learning – Exploration of the use of Lesson Study as an approach to developing learning with International Masters students
Phil Wood Wasyl Cajkler
- An International Classroom: International Partners in Undergraduate Research Training in Teaching and Learning
Sally Sandover Lee Partridge Rachel Spronken-Smith
- Education for the Future: Innovative Gazes across the Borders – An International Cooperation Programme for Education Professionals: Holland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein
Frank Brückel Rachel Guerra Enikö Zala Marco Snoek Bert van Veldhuizen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.