session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Developing Inclusive Education
04 SES 07 A
- The Role of the State in Promoting Innovative Approaches to Inclusive Education for All. A Bolivian Case Study.
- Implementation of Inclusive Education in Developing Countries: in the last ten years
Meenakshi Srivastava Anke De Boer Sipjan Pijl
- Inclusive practices in the rural school. Conclusions of a doctoral thesis.
Laura Domingo Peñafiel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.