Ineta Luka (Turiba University, Latvia) took over from Heidi Flavian (Achva Academic College, Israel) after shadowing from 2020 - 2021. Heidi Flavian remains active in Network 11 as Co-Convenor.
In 2017 Heidi Flavian has been elected new Link Convenor.
Lynne Grant-McMahon was elected Link Convenor in 2015.
At ECER 2010 "Education and Cultural Change” in Helsinki, Graham Attwell and his colleagues from Pontysysgu interviewed the link convenor Samuel Gento.
From 2008 to 2014 Samuel Gento was Link Convenor of network 11.
In 2006 the title of the network changed into 'Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance'.
Since 2002 Jan van Damme acted as Link Convenor for network 11.
In 2001 the title of the network changed into 'Quality Assurance and School Effectiveness'.
In 2000 Network 11 titled 'Quality Assurance in School Developement and the Teaching Profession' was established under Peter Döbrich, John Lee, Fuensanta Hernandez-Pina & Jose Cajide as link convenors.
- Approaches, theories and models of quality and its incidence on educational institutions, agencies and initiatives
- Supra national and international agencies contributing to education and its effectiveness or quality
- European approach and materialization of educational effectiveness and quality
- Quality of educational systems
- Quality and effectiveness assurance at district, region or country level
- Quality of educational institutions
- Organization, planning and other factors determining quality of education and of its institutions