We have worked on compiling of a data base of highly cited journals relevant to the NW11 field. The work will continue. Dr.Heidi Flavian gave a seminar on inclusive education for academic staff at a NW member institution in Latvia.
We have been collaborating with Emerald Scopus journal 'Quality Assurance in Education' wherein one of the editors is NW11 honorary member, the previous Link convenor Dr. Heidi Flavian, and several NW members have published their articles in regular issues of the Journal. The Link convenor Prof. Ineta Luka had meetings with editors during the ECER2023 conference and the information was passed over to the NW members. However, we decided publishing in journals, not in a book, as fast indexing in prestigious data bases is significant.
We will be continuing our work on creating the journal data base. We are planning to have an online experience exchange seminar for reviewers to discuss the standards of reviewing. The discussion on submitting a joint NW project was started.
- Approaches, theories and models of quality and its incidence on educational institutions, agencies and initiatives
- Supra national and international agencies contributing to education and its effectiveness or quality
- European approach and materialization of educational effectiveness and quality
- Quality of educational systems
- Quality and effectiveness assurance at district, region or country level
- Quality of educational institutions
- Organization, planning and other factors determining quality of education and of its institutions