We were focusing on our own research and writing contributions for ECER 2022. Several of the Network members had two presentations at ECER 2022. Some of the presentations stemmed from ongoing international projects conducted between the organisations of Network members.
The Network collaborates with Emerald Publishing company. As a Network we have published a Special issue of 'Quality Assurance in Education' Journal indexed on Scopus 'Assessment and quality assurance in schools' (2018, Vol.26, Issue 4) and in 2020 a book 'From Pedagogy to Quality Assurance in Education: An International Perspective', edited by H.Flavian, Emerald Publishing Limited, ISBN: 978-1-83867-107-5, e-ISBN: 978-1-83867-106-8. Heidi Flavian is a guest editor of the Journal, and several Network members are reviewers of 'Quality Assurance in Education' Journal.
Some contributions of ECER 2022 have been published as Early Cite in the Journal by now. We have considered 4 options of publishing of ECER 2022 contributions: - International Journal published in Armenia 'Education in 21st Century' on http://publishing.ysu.am/en/publications/sec/47887 - 'European Educational Research Journal' on https://journals.sagepub.com/metrics/EER (as individual articles or Special Issue – under discussion), - 'Quality Assurance in Education' on https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/qae (Special Issue or individual articles) - EERJ Book Series, Springer Book: https://eera-ecer.de/publications/bookseries/ We have agreed to analyse these options and make a final decision.
In order to make the work more efficient we are working on creating a data base of opportunities for publishing (Journal, indexed in data bases, their main focus) and we will be having a Network seminar to share experiences on reviewing since some contributions had received quite a contrary evaluation by the reviewers.
NW 11 runs a mailing list and invites researchers to join. To join the mailing list, send a blank message to nw11-subscribe(at)lists.eera-ecer.de
Interview with Link Convenor 2019
Subthemes for submissions
- Approaches, theories and models of quality and its incidence on educational institutions, agencies and initiatives
- Supra national and international agencies contributing to education and its effectiveness or quality
- European approach and materialization of educational effectiveness and quality
- Quality of educational systems
- Quality and effectiveness assurance at district, region or country level
- Quality of educational institutions
- Organization, planning and other factors determining quality of education and of its institutions