Heidi Flavian, Buratin Khampirat, Ernesto Lopez Gomez, Antonio Medina, Salvador Peiro-i-Gregori, Manuels Fernandez, Irina Maslo, Zehava Rosenblatt, Jerich Faddar,Carlos Gomedas, Jana Polachova Vastatkova, Valeria Rossimi
- We all regret that Lynne Grant- McMahon did not come as of her health condition and we wish she will better soon.
- As a result of the mail Lynne Grant- McMahonhave sent us all, in which she asked us to nominate a new Link-Convenor, we voted as decided the following:
- The new Link – Convenor for ECER2017 will be Heidi Flavian
- But- when Lynne Grant- McMahon feels better, if she would like to be the Link-Convenor, we all agree she will be
- Manuels Fernandez will be the Co- Link-Convenor
- Samuel Gento, will continue to contribute to the Network as the "honorary link convenor"
- Raul will continue to help as the secretary of the network (although he was not at the meeting this time)
- We would like to continue with the project Lynne began- developing a web-site for the network, and wish Lynne will do it during the year.
- This year the network accepted only 2 posters, and only one showed. We need to better encourage people to submit papers and maybe to have a special session for posters of our network.
- The sessions up to this meeting were very good and the lecturers presented well academic studies.
- The members of the network would like to have a publication platform. The idea is to have a “special issue” in which papers of the members will be edited together. Heidi will check possibilities to conduct this project with a good editor and peer-reviewed process.
- Approaches, theories and models of quality and its incidence on educational institutions, agencies and initiatives
- Supra national and international agencies contributing to education and its effectiveness or quality
- European approach and materialization of educational effectiveness and quality
- Quality of educational systems
- Quality and effectiveness assurance at district, region or country level
- Quality of educational institutions
- Organization, planning and other factors determining quality of education and of its institutions