Each EERA network holds a network meeting during ECER to review the conference, to prepare for the next year and to establish the convenors’ and reviewers’ group. The network meeting is also a chance to meet with researchers within your field of expertise and interest and to get more involved in the EERA networks. All interested conference participants are welcome to join this meeting.
- Approaches, theories and models of quality and its incidence on educational institutions, agencies and initiatives
- Supra national and international agencies contributing to education and its effectiveness or quality
- European approach and materialization of educational effectiveness and quality
- Quality of educational systems
- Quality and effectiveness assurance at district, region or country level
- Quality of educational institutions
- Organization, planning and other factors determining quality of education and of its institutions