Link to journals: not yet. We are discussing this within the new group of convenors and will probably develop a proposal very soon on that direction. We didn't have special initiatives beyond the conference this year. We organised a seminar last year (coordinated by Lani Florian) and will do the same next year in Glasgow. Papers from the seminar organised by Lani Florian will be published on a special issue of the International Journal of Teacher Education. We are considering to establish regular collaboration between the network and the International Journal of Inclusive Education. Depending on the quality of contribution, we would also like the contribution from the Glasgow seminar to be considered for publication on the EERA book series.
This is the list of future plans we are currently discussing with the network:
- Expanding the number of reviewers;
- Providing guidelines for posters on the NW webpage;
- Collecting proposal on developing new activities for 2021 (NW seminars, NW season school);
- Considering to develop a special issue per year with papers presented at the conference;
- Contributing to the blog EERA will launch on January 2020;
- Inviting a guest speaker to give a keynote on inclusive education at the first session of our NW next year;
- Exploring initiatives to promote young or low GDP countries researchers.
Some of them (3, 7) are related to EERA funding. First of all, we want to prioritise activities creating a three years plan perspective.