Network: 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 13:15-14:45, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Petra Grell
Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 15:15-16:45, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Mart Laanpere
- Open Educational Resources Creation In Community Networking
- eDidaktikum: Online Community for Scaffolding Student Teachers into Digital Culture
- Parallel Spaces? How Students Use Social Network Sites to Organize Learning in the Context of University Courses
Nikolai Gorbatchev Iouri Zagoumennov
Mart Laanpere Kairit Tammets Priit Tammets
Sandra Aßmann Stefan Iske
Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 17:15-18:45, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Nelson Goncalves
- How To Support Grassroots Innovators And Scout Bottom-up Innovative Uses Of ICT For Learning? Lessons From ELIG Learning@Work Exploratorium Lab
- Women In Online Social Networks: Meanings And Experiences Of Use In Their Daily Lifes
- Are Resistance and Reluctance Good Signs? An Investigation of Implementation Failures of Digital Technology in Teaching and Learning.
Ana Melro Andreas Meiszner Vana Kamtsiou Ana Faria Fabio Nascimbeni Kelwyn Looi
Maria de los Angeles Rebollo-Catalan Luisa Aires Rafael Garcia-Perez Rocio Jimenez-Cortes Jose Azevedo
Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 09:00-10:30, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Yngve Troye Nordkvelle
- Informal Learning in Youth Organisations
- Growing and learning in multidimensional surroundings. Open media and young people ‘knowledges’ and understandings
Anke Grotlueschen Alf-Tomas Epstein
Juana M. Sancho-Gil Adriana Ornellas Rios da Silva
Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 11:00-12:30, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Stefan Iske
- Digital responsibility of the digital natives in Norway
- Critical Hits and Critical Spaces: Roleplaying Games and Their Potential in Developing Critical Literacy and new Literacy Practices
Greta Björk Gudmundsdottir Karoline Tømte Ove Edvard Hatlevik
Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 12:30-14:00, Room: Poster Area E (in front of B001-B003), Chair:
- Rural Women´s Perceived Social Support As Predictor Of Subjective Wellbeing In Virtual Social Networks
Rocío Jiménez Cortés Maria de los Angeles Rebollo-Catalan Rafael García-Pérez
Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 15:30-17:00, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Petra Grell
- Examining the impact of EdCommons on professional identity and career optimism for pre-service, novice and experienced educators local and globally
- Enabling Participatory Learning With Digital Media – A Challenge For Teacher Education
Karen Noble Robyn Henderson
Franziska Linke Kerstin Mayrberger
Wednesday, 2014-09-03, 17:15-18:45, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Geir Haugsbakk
- Constructing Choreography - a Trans-disciplinary Challange. Children´s Constructing the Cheography of the "Dance of the Dinosaurs" in a Preschool class
- Comprehension of Picture and Text with Focus on Drama Education
- Synthesizing Digital Fragments of Knowledge: Discussing the design methodology of ‘street mathematics’
Martina Rozsypalová Martin Malčík Hana Cisovská Jan Karaffa Iva Červenková
Anna Chronaki Vassilis Bourdakis Theodora Papatheochari Giorgos Giannikis Chrysa Papasarantou
Thursday, 2014-09-04, 09:00-10:30, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Anja Kraus
- Good practices TIC in the educational centers of Andalusia
- Ipads in the Secondary Classroom
- Designing Innovative Physical and Virtual Spaces for Didactic Experimentation
María de la O Toscano Cruz Ángel Boza Carreño Juan Manuel Méndez Garrido
Mart Laanpere Klemen Slabina Marina Kurvits
Thursday, 2014-09-04, 11:00-12:30, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Theo Hug
- Adaptation, Education and ‘Trust’: An Exploration of the Shakespearean Comic Book.
- Digital Storytelling and reflected use of ICT
- Zarathustra transmedia storytelling. Art-distance-learning.
Geir Haugsbakk Yvonne Fritze Yngve Troye Nordkvelle
Thursday, 2014-09-04, 15:30-17:00, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Ed Smeets
- The Myth of the Brave New Web Man: Net Generation in between immanence and transcendence
- Making sense of a digitalised society? Manoeuvring a digital dilemmatic space
- How Digital Native Students Learn?
Lia Raquel Oliveira José Carlos Ferreira
Edita Butrime Daiva Vitkute-Adzgauskiene
Thursday, 2014-09-04, 17:15-18:45, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Petra Grell
- Network Meeting
Friday, 2014-09-05, 11:00-12:30, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Michael Kerres
- Open Educational Resources and Informational Ecosystems: Impacts on Education
- Opening up Education: Hopes, Obstacles and Future Perspectives
- Open and Closed Informational Infrastructures for Education: The Case of “Edutags” as a Connector for Open Learning
- Editing, Collecting and Distributing OER: Building Public Educational Infrastructures in Germany
- OER in the classroom: the model of the Book-in-progress project
Michael Kerres Theo Hug Christoph Schindler Silvia Panzavolta Nelson Goncalves Petra Missomelius Richard Heinen Ingo Blees Marc Rittberger
Theo Hug Petra Missomelius
Michael Kerres Richard Heinen
Schindler Christoph Ingo Blees Marc Rittberger
06 SES 14, The Rise of New Online Populism Among Young People in Europe: Is there Room for (Media)Education?
Friday, 2014-09-05, 15:30-17:00, Room: B109 Sala de Aulas, Chair: Petra Grell
- The Rise of New Online Populism Among Young People in Europe: Is there Room for (Media) Education?
Maria Ranieri Sophie Jehel Francesco Fabbro Pajnik Mojca Frelih Mojca Šori Iztok
Some networks have already started to plan their chairperson(s).
But at the moment chairpersons are only pencilled in, as we will still need to check for time conflicts between presentation and chairing duties. EERA office will work on this in due course and then officially let chairpersons know about their chairing duties.
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.