session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
General Poster Session
22 SES 05.5 PS
General Poster Session
- The Effects of Guided Notes on College Students’ Lecture Note Taking and Learning Performance
Pin-Hwa Chen Timothy Teo
- Learner-centered Teaching. Its Impact on Learning Strategies of University Students
Bernardo Gargallo López Miguel Ángel Jiménez Rodríguez Noelia Martínez Hervás Irene Verde Peleato María Amparo Benavent Garcés Isabel Morera Bertomeu
- Learning Strategies and Engagement in University Students
Bernardo Gargallo López Piedad Sahuquillo Eloïna García Félix Maria dels Àngels Cebria i Iranzo Salomé Moreno Navarro Sergio Navalón Oltra
- MS23’ Tide into Higher Education: Comparative study throughout a timeframe between two different Portuguese Institutions
Ana Cabral Ana Baptista Lucília Santos José Bessa Henrique Fonseca José Tavares
- Dimensions involved in high quality research in Education: academics views from three countries (Portugal, England and Brazil)
Ana Cabral Isabel Huet Elaine Araujo
- ICT usage for teaching and learning in Higher Education
Ana Belén Mirete Ruiz Francisco Alberto García Sánchez
- Linking Administrative And Survey Data In Educational Research - Possibilities And Limitations Of Using Probabilistic Record Linkage In Graduate Career Tracking
Szilvia Nyüsti Zsuzsanna Veroszta Zsuzsanna Veroszta
- Attitudes to Learning, Learning Strategies and Learning Approaches in University Students
Bernardo Gargallo López Jesús M. Suárez Rodríguez Pedro R. Garfella Esteban Irene Verde Peleato María José Climent Olmedo Miguel Ángel Jiménez Rodríguez
- Satisfaction Level Of The Stakeholders Involved In Internships.
Joaquín Lorenzo Burguera José-Miguel Arias María-del-Henar Perez-Herrero
- University Ilusions and family (dis) enchantments
- Lifelong learning and the recognition of professional experience: a proposal at the Spanish University
María-José Bautista-Cerro Marta Ruiz-Corbella Arturo Galán Miriam García Blanco
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.