session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Societal Sustainability: The Contribution of Adult Education to Sustainable Societies
23 SES 11 C JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 23 with NW 28
- Societal Sustainability: The Contribution of Adult Education to Sustainable Societies
Marcella Milana Palle Rasmussen John Holford Terri Seddon Paolo Landri Hans Jørgen Staugaard
- Adult Education and Learning Policy for Societal Sustainability
Marcella Milana Palle Rasmussen John Holford
- Why has Twentieth Century Adult Education proved unsustainable?
- Regional development, inequality and adult education - Adult education policy and sustainability in a Danish region
Palle D. Rasmussen Hans Jørgen Staugaard
- Sustainable development, global-national change and the art of politics: Educational work in and through ‘spaces of orientation’
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.