session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
New Forms of Governance in School Education (Part 2)
23 SES 09 A
Paper Session continues from 23 SES 08 A
- ‘Governing by Instruction’ - Strengthening the Role of the EU in National Educational Policy Making
- Organizational reform in the Maltese education system: The transition from isolationism to collegiality and its benefits for the school leaders
- Human Capital Theory and the Promotion of the Entrepreneurial Attitude Towards Early Education in Turkey
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.