session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Development in Diverse Contexts (Part 1)
23 SES 07 C
Paper Session to be continued in 23 SES 08 C
- Shaping Parents’ Inputs in Education: A Comparative Study of National Parents’ Organizations in Five Countries
- Reading Language and Literacy Policy Across Transnational Scales: ‘Policy Ensembles’ as a Methodological Tool for Researching Global Policy
Russell Cross Lesley Farrell Larissa Mclean Davies
- Tensions in Policy Processes of Syllabi in Social Sciences in Sweden and Turkey – Troubling educational cultures in a global world
Marie Carlson Kerstin von Brömssen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.