session provided by 19. Ethnography
Young People, Voice and Resistance in Schools
19 SES 10 A
- Resistance, Imagined Futures, Cruel Optimism and a Compartmentalised Experience of School
- Ethnographies of Student Rights Education and Cultural Capital in Schools from Different Socio-Economic Classes in Israel
- Dialectics of the Rituals of Resistance at School
- The Voice Of Adolescents At The Edge Of Schooling: An Ethnographic Approach
Maria Iacovou Charalambous Helen Phtiaka
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.