session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Outcomes of Inclusive Education: Investigating Students’ Social Inclusion, Emotional Inclusion and Academic Self-Concept
04 SES 11 B
- Outcomes of Inclusive Education: Investigating Students’ Social Inclusion, Emotional Inclusion and Academic Self-Concept
Mireille Krischler André Kunz Reto Luder Jeffrey DeVries Jon Finnvold Susanne Schwab Ineke Pit-ten Cate Carmen Zurbriggen Margarita Knickenberg Trygger Maria Therese Dokken Janka Goldan Lisa Hoffmann Michael Schurig
- Measuring Perception of Inclusion with Illiterate Children
André Kunz Reto Luder Carmen Zurbriggen Michael Schurig
- Gender, Special Education Needs, and inclusion: Evidence from the Perceptions of Inclusion Questionnaire in Sweden
Jeffrey DeVries Margarita Knickenberg Trygger Maria
- How School Segregation Practices and other Socio-Economic Factors matter to Children’s Perceptions of Inclusion in School.
Jon Erik Finnvold Therese Dokken
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.