session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Health Education and Education for Sustainable Development: Key Perspectives and Challenges Related to Implementation
08 SES 13
Discussant: Patricia McNamara
- Health Education and Education for Sustainable Development: Key perspectives and challenges related to implementation
Monica Carlsson Johan Öhman Jutta Nikel Per Sund Lone Lindegaard Nordin Marco Rieckmann Venka Simovska Marie Ohman Gerd Michelsen
- Participatory Approach in Practice – an Analysis of Student Discussions about Climate Change
Johan Öhman Marie Öhman
- Reconstructing governance-regimes in the transfer of ESD: Introducing a recently started project
- ESD-school teachers’ anchor points for their arguments regarding teaching purposes
- The Implementation and Future Challenges of Education for Sustainable Development in Germany
Marco Rieckmann Gerd Michelsen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.