session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Attitudes of Different Groups I
04 SES 02 A
Parallel Paper Session
FFL - Aula 16
- Teachers' Attitudes on Inclusion: An Analysis of the Specific Conditions under Which Inclusive Education Is Being Developed in Spain
Esther Chiner-Sanz Maria Cristina Cardona Molto
- Using Action Research to Promote Spontaneous Communication in Children with Autism at School in the UK
Lila Kossyvaki Glenys Jones
- Teachers` Self-evaluation of Inclusive Education in Czech Primary Schools
Jana Kratochvílová Jiří Havel
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.