session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Employability and Transition to Work of Higher Education Graduates
22 SES 01 C
- Still Discussing The Concept of Employability: Higher Education Graduates’ Views About Professional Knowledge
Mariana Gaio Alves
- Learning And Working: Types Of Combining University Studies With Employment
- Entrepreneurship in Higher Education – Does it Promote Employability, Creation of own Enterprise and/or Entrepreneurial and Innovative skills?
Liv Anne Støren
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.