session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Transitions in Education, Evaluation and Practices of Support
23 SES 12 A
- Participation as legitimising? A critical approach to the notion of participation as a political and methodological concept
Bálint-Ábel Bereményi Alejandro Paniagua
- Educational Transitions: Continuity or Discontinuity?
Gerdur G. Oskarsdottir
- Street-Level Bureaucrats in the Nursery: Policy Making in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.