session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
"Publish yet Perish": Philosophy of Education in an Age of Impact Factors
23 SES 13 JS
Joint Session with NW 13
- “Publish yet Perish”: Philosophy of Education in an Age of Impact Factors
Torill Strand Paul Smeyers Doret de Reuyter Yusef Waghid
- The Netherlands
Torill Strand Doret de Reuyter
- South Africa
- Publish yet Perish
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.