session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Case Studies of Inclusion in Central Asia
04 SES 08 A
- Case Studies of Inclusion in Central Asia
Martyn Rouse Kate Lapham Lani Florian
- An overview of the inclusion case studies in Central Asia
- The Power of Parents: Two Cases from Tajikistan
- Community-based services in Kyrgyzstan
- A small school leads the way towards inclusive education reform in Kazakhstan
- Raising kids without complexes
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.