session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Learning Motivation in Higher Education Studies
22 SES 03 C
- Orientations and Motivation of Two Samples of Iranian Bilingual University Students' For English Language Acquisition
- Cognitive Style and Science Achievement of Canadian and Swedish College Level Students
Tomas Jungert Steve Rosenfield Ivan Ivanov Helena Dedic
- Learning Motivation of Higher Education Students Practising 'Learning by Developing' Model
Santtu Merjanaho Hilkka Roisko
- University as a Place. The way place-based pedagogy of university can help
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.