Network: 24. Mathematics Education Research
Monday, 2021-09-06, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Jude Ocean
- Bringing Together Informal Mathematics Education and Citizenship Education to Prevent School Dropout
- A Critical Review on Student Positioning in Mathematics Assessment Research
- The Open-Math Project: an Interdisciplinary Explorative Research for Inclusive Mathematics Education.
Cristina Sabena Gemma Carotenuto Maria Mellone
Juuso Henrik Nieminen Anette Bagger Alexis Padilla Paulo Tan
Marzia Garzetti Giulia Tarini Heidrun Demo George Santi
Monday, 2021-09-06, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Sebastian Kuntze
- Case Study: Visualization as a Tool to Enhance the Understanding of Trigonometric Limits from a Procedural Towards a Conceptual Understanding
- Effects of Interactive Processes on Mathematics Classes. An observational study on Secondary Schools
Maria Cortas Nordlander
Carmen Alvarez-Alvarez Sara Gómez-Gómez
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Juuso Henrik Nieminen
- Supporting Mathematics Teachers’ Professional Development Through Vignette-Based Reflection Opportunities – Empirical Findings and an Outlook on the Project coReflect@maths
- Teachers Practicing Pedagogical Listening to Raise Student Interest Towards Mathematics Learning
Sebastian Kuntze Marita Friesen Ceneida Fernández Pere Ivars Libuše Samková Karen Skilling
Eeva Haataja Laura Tuohilampi
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Javier Diez-Palomar
- Investigating the relationship of Science and Mathematics Achievement with Attitudes Towards STEM and Internet Addiction
- Precision of Sports Motor Gestures, the Domain of Mathematical Intelligence and Self-esteem: Correlation and Data Analysis
- Mathematics Are Attractive: Discussing Mathematics Teaching and Learning Drawing On The NAM Research Approach
Fatma Arikan Sevil Sezer Nil Arabaci Busra Aksoz Sevda Yardelen Damar
Stefania Morsanuto Francesco Peluso Cassese
Javier Diez-Palomar Guillermo Legorburo Fernando Macias
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Vuslat Şeker
- Who is the Educational System Failing – the Low or the High Performers?
- Crystallizing experiences in developing mathematical abilities of Polish laureates of International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
- Expression of Primary School Students Critical and Creative Thinking in Mathematics
Catalina Lomos Gabriela Noveanu
Renata Kondratavičienė Viktorija Sičiūnienė
24 SES 09 A, From Research to Dissemination: How Should We Translate Research Findings into Teaching Practice?
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Laura Tuohilampi
- Research Within and for the Education Community: The Intertwined Development of Theory and Practice
Laura Tuohilampi Man Ching Esther Chan Sebastian Kuntze Eeva Haataja
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Vuslat Şeker
- Classroom Interactions, Teacher Role and the Lesson Structure in a Digitally Enhanced Primary School Classroom - a Case-Study Research
- Quality in Mathematics teaching in Icelandic compulsory schools
- A Mathematics Preservice Teacher's Views of Teaching and Learning Mathematics in the Context of Critical Mathematics Education
Catalina Lomos Sibel Telli Undine Seineke
Berglind Gísladóttir Jóhann Örn Sigurjónsson
Hatice Gamze Inan Fatma Aslan-Tutak
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 12:30-13:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Laura Tuohilampi
- NW 24 Meeting
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Sebastian Kuntze
24 SES 13 A, From Research to Dissemination: How Should We Translate Research Findings into Teaching Practice?
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Laura Tuohilampi
- From Research to Dissemination: How Should We Translate Research Findings into Teaching Practice?
Laura Tuohilampi Man Ching Esther Chan Javier Diez-Palomar Juuso Henrik Nieminen Shu Zhang
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Javier Diez-Palomar
- On the Validity of a Mathematics Test for the Selection of University Applicants for a Teacher Training Programme
- How Changes in Students’ Control and Value Appraisals Lead to Changes in Students’ Mathematics Emotions
Robin Göller Larissa Altenburger Natalie Tropper Michael Besser Maike Hagena
Tanja Held Tina Hascher
Some networks have already started to plan their chairperson(s).
But at the moment chairpersons are only pencilled in, as we will still need to check for time conflicts between presentation and chairing duties. EERA office will work on this in due course and then officially let chairpersons know about their chairing duties.
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.