Network: 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 15:15-16:45, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair:
- A Socio-Material Account of Professional Learning Through Partnership in Health
- Confronting the Shortage of Skilled and Professional Workers: A Large Scale Industry-School Partnership Initiative
- Partnership between Higher Education and Working Life - Benefits of Change Agents' Actions
Nick Hopwood Madeleine Abrandt Dahlgren Karin Siwe
James J Watters Steven Hay Hitendra Pillay Neil Dempster
Arja Häggman-Laitila Leena Rekola
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 17:15-18:45, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair:
- Educational Research at the University and Educational Development Cooperation Between Social Actors
- Partnership of National Cultural Mediators in Transnational Educational Spaces
Olga Belletich Miguel R. Wilhelmi
Anne Weiler Esther Hahm
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 09:00-10:30, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair: Philippe Masson
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 11:00-12:30, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair: Philippe Masson
- Emotional aspects of school-to-school collaboration
- Student Participation in Secondary Schools: the Students’ Perspective
- Study of school´s educational networks: keys aspects for their analysis and improvement from the assessment of Teachers Advisors Centers
Daniel Muijs Natasha Rumyantseva
Daniela Wetzelhütter Johann Bacher
Elena Hernández Antonia López Martínez Mª José Navarro Montaño Mª José Rosario Ordoñez Sierra
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 12:30-14:00, Room: FCEE - Poster Exhibition Area, Chair:
- Faculty Experiences with Service Learning as a Pedagogical Approach to Connect the Classroom to the Community
Penny Burge Beatriz Lima Katie Barrow Amanda Biviano
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 11:00-12:30, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair: Philippe Masson
- Research and Teachers' Training.
- School Leaders’ Attitudes Towards Teacher Qualifications and the Impact on Cooperation in Teacher Education
- The Specialist Teacher Mediate the Relationship to Parents
Miranda Pilo Daniele Grosso
Elvire Gaime Serge Thomazet Corinne Mérini
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 15:30-17:00, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair: Philippe Masson
- From Lifelong Learning to Learning Regions
- It’s Not What You Do It’s The Way That You Do It: The Role Of Research In Learning For Change
- Working in the 'Third Space' in an Age of Austerity: Reflections from a Recent Collaborative Enquiry Network
Zoltan Tozser Tamas Kozma Gábor Erdei Károly Teperics
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 17:15-18:45, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair: Philippe Masson
- Network Meeting
Friday, 2012-09-21, 09:00-10:30, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair: Philippe Masson
- The Notion of Partnership in Education: Crossed looks. (part 1)
- The Partnership: a definition, fields of application and obstacles studied through a review of literature
- Partnership in a Belgian context (ISPN, Namur): The Contribution of a Collaborative Research to a Professional Development of Key Competences
- What Collaboration Between Cooperating Teachers And University Supervisors
Corinne Mérini Françoise Cappachi Caroline Bizzoni-Prévieux Philippe Masson Guy Berger Aline Dufossé Corinne Covez Liliane Portelance
Corinre Mérini Caroline Bizzoni-prévieux
Françoise Maria Capacchi Mich Moreaux Corinne Covez Corinne Covez
Liliane Portelance Stéphane Martineau Josianne Caron
Friday, 2012-09-21, 11:00-12:30, Room: FCT - Aula Magna, Chair: Lisbeth Lundahl
- Part 1 Globalization, Policy And Agency; Eight Nation States Working Together To Further Understand Their Political Sociologies Of Education
- Hybridising Education: Italy’s Third Way To Exit From Welfarism
- Russian Educational Policy: Two Different Eras
- What Counts As Meaningful And Worthwhile Educational Policy Analysis?
- Educational Policy In Nigeria From The Colonial Era To The Post-Independence Period
Alison Taysum Muhammad Iqbal Emiliano Grimaldi Victoria Pogosian Hauwa Imam Lisbeth Lundahl José Luis González Geraldo Roberto Serpieri
Emiliano Grimaldi Roberto Serpieri
Muhammad Iqbal Imam Hauwa Alison Taysum
Friday, 2012-09-21, 11:00-12:30, Room: FCT - Aula 14, Chair: Philippe Masson
- The Notion of Partnership in Education: Crossed looks. (part 2)
- Contribution to a Modeling of an Area Partnership in French Agricultural Education Schools
- “Where’s your warrant?”: Looking for Evidence of Learning and Partnership Roles .
- Framing the Dialectics of School Reform: a Critical Approach.
Jean François Marcel Julie Blanc Elaine Hall Alejandro Paniagua Philippe Masson Guy Berger
Jean François Marcel Julie Blanc
Alejandro Paniagua Rodriguez
Friday, 2012-09-21, 15:30-17:00, Room: FCT - Aula Magna, Chair: Tim Simkins
- Part 2 Globalization, Policy And Agency; Eight Nation States’ Working Together To Further Understand Their Political Sociologies Of Education.
- A Secular Cooperative School Can It Promote An Inclusive Education And Society?
- Education Policy In Northern Ireland: A Review
- Israeli Education Policy Since 1948 And The State Of Arab Education In Israel
- A Critical Historiographical Analysis Of England’s Educational Policies From 1944 to 2011.
Alison Taysum Danielle Zay Sam McGuinness Khalid Arar Roberto Serpieri Rocío García Carrión
Alison Taysum Sam McGuinness
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.