Network: 03. Curriculum Innovation
Monday, 2021-09-06, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: David Leat
- Interdisciplinary Learning from Policy to Practice – A Scottish Perspective
- Concept Based Teaching and Learning: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- The Concern for Interdisciplinarity in the Renewal of the Norwegian National Curriculum
Jane Medwell David Wray
Ole Andreas Kvamme Berit Karseth Eli Ottesen
Monday, 2021-09-06, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Daniel Alvunger
- Choice and Flexibility in Upper Secondary School Curricula – a Comparative Analysis from Portugal and Scotland Student Perspectives
- Skills and Curricular Programs: a Comparative Analysis of Mother Tongue Programs in the Last Year of Secondary School in Six Countries
- Cultures of Economic Education: an Intercultural Comparison of Curricula in Federal, Multilingual Switzerland
Ana Torres Ana Mouraz Helena C. Araújo Mark Priestley
Carla Galego Lucimar Dantas Beatriz Koppe Everaldo Almeida Maria Neves Gonçalves José V. Brás
Thomas Ruoss Nicole Ackermann Talia Stadelmann
Monday, 2021-09-06, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Nienke M. Nieveen
- Exploring the School-Level Curriculum-Making Practices of Secondary Schools in the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence
- Balancing Acts, Boundary Work and Epistemic Transactions. Knowledge Conceptions in Teachers’ Curriculum Making
- Using Design Based Research to Develop a Framework for Enquiry in Upper Secondary Biology Practical Work in Ireland
Michelle Ritchie Tracey Peace-Hughes Camilla Barnett Mark Priestley Marina Shapira
Monday, 2021-09-06, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Dominik Dvořák
- Nomads of Knowledge: Analysis of Disruptive Pedagogical Practices in Secondary Education
- Disruptive Innovation Practices in Secondary Schools: Four Case Studies
- Setting up of Interactive Groups in a Learning Community from Valle del Guadalhorce (Málaga)
Jose_Ignacio Rivas_Flores Ramón Montes_Rodríguez Esther Prados_Megías Almudena Ocaña Alicia Gonzalez-Pérez Rocío Anguita_Martínez
Jose_Ignacio Rivas_Flores Pablo Cortés_González Esther Prados_Megías Jesús Valverde-Berrocoso Yasna Patricia Pradena-Garcia Ramón Montes-Rodríguez
Pablo Fernandez-Torres Analía E. Leite Méndez José Ignacio Rivas Flores Jesús Javier Moreno Parra
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Jan van den Akker
- Subject Choices and Attainment of Young People in Scotland under the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence
- Shrewd Marketization- The Impact of Internationalisation of Education on Educational Systems and Curricula in Singapore & Australia.
- Estonian Curriculum Development in the Crosswinds of Europeanization and Globalization. A Transition from Didaktik-Influenced Soviet Education towards Curriculum Tradition.
Camilla Barnett Marina Shapira Tracey Peace-Hughes Michelle Ritchie Mark Priestley
Suraiya Abdul Hameed
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Valéria Markos
- School Community-Service and Volunteering
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Gemma Moss
- The Dilemmas and Challenges of Curriculum Reform in Russia, Finland and England: The Rhetorics and Realities of 21st Century Skills
- The Finnish Curriculum Reform: Entering the 21st Century with Transversal Skills and Multidisciplinary Modules
- Best Words Do Not Change Reality: How Russia Introduced Key Competencies into Curriculum but E-Learning during the Pandemics Changed Outcomes
- Testing the Limits to Curriculum Reform: Why COVID Has Disrupted English Education.
Gemma Moss Sirkku Kupiainen Jarkko Hautamäki Froumin Isak Maria Dobryakova Mark Priestley
Sirkku Kupiainen Jarkko Hautamäki
Isak Froumin Maria Dobryakova
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Nienke M. Nieveen
- A Coherent Curriculum? Exploring Early Secondary Curriculum Provision in the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence.
- Curriculum Coherence: Exploring the Intended and Enacted Curriculum
- Curriculum Design at Scale: How developers actually work
Tracey Peace-Hughes Camilla Barnett Michelle Ritchie Mark Priestley Marina Shapira
Ryan Wakamiya Edlyn Chao Jan van den Akker Yvonne Zijlstra Andreas Beer Susan McKenney
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Majella Dempsey
- Internationalization in Action: Exploring the Voices of IB DP Graduates Studying in Local Universities in South Korea
- Using Photovoice as a Method for Collaborative Evaluation of Teaching Practices associated with Curriculum Reform in Flemish Junior High Schools
Won-Pyo Hong JungWon Park Eunjin Jeong
Anne Decelle Ruth Wouters Leen Alaerts Alice Dumon
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Wilmad Kuiper
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Mark Priestley
- A Qualitative Ego-Network Approach to Explore Curriculum Making by Secondary School Teachers
- Enactment of Key Ideas from 50 Years of Secondary Physics Curriculum Renewals in the Netherlands
- Supporting Teachers in Planning and Embedding PBL in the Secondary Curriculum
Sinem Hizli Alkan
Maarten Pieters Nienke Nieveen Martin Goedhart Wilmad Kuiper
Alison Whelan David Leat Ulrike Thomas
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Majella Dempsey
- Building Foundations to Evidence Primary and Secondary Learners’ Creativity and Curiosity
- Competences For The 21st Century: How Do Teachers Represent It?
- Evaluating Teaching and Learning of Grade 12 Physics Using the CLIL Matrix
Abigail Middel Sladana Krstic Sarah Richardson Laura Good Brendan McGinley
Sónia Cristina Caldeira de Ventura Ana Sofia Freire
Mirlan Jussambayev Victor Avasi
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Daniel Alvunger
- Fit and Feasibility Trial of an Online Curriculum for Virtue Education for 5 to 15 Years-Old Students in Latvia: National and International Perspectives
- Digitization as a Topic in the Curricula of German Universities: a Qualitative Analysis
Manuel Joaquin Fernandez Gonzalez Anna Sidorova Svetlana Surikova Irina Maslo Gunita Elksne
Thomas Wendeborn Anne Sagafe Franziska Gutmann
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Mark Priestley
- Teacher Education and Curriculum: Discourse, Policy, Practice (Part 1)
- The Recontextualization Of Teacher Professionalism and Teacher Preparedness In Swedish Teacher Education Curriculum.
- When Instrumentality and Criticality Collide: Teacher Education Discourse in the USA
Mark Priestley Daniel Alvunger Todd Price Robert Davis
Todd Alan Price
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Mark Priestley
- Teacher Education and Curriculum: Discourse, Policy, Practice (Part 2)
- Perspectives in the Teaching Profession: Teachers as Curriculum Makers
- Building Professional Capacity for Strategic Curriculum Making: The Interruption of Performativity through Critical Collaborative Professional Enquiry.
- Historicizing Teacher Education in the Middle-Ground: A Study of Four Cohorts of Elementary Teachers’ Life Histories in Cyprus
Mark Priestley Nienke M. Nieveen Stavroula Philippou Stavroula Kontovourki Robert Davis Valerie Drew
Mark Priestley Valerie Drew
Stavroula Philippou Stavroula Kontovourki
Some networks have already started to plan their chairperson(s).
But at the moment chairpersons are only pencilled in, as we will still need to check for time conflicts between presentation and chairing duties. EERA office will work on this in due course and then officially let chairpersons know about their chairing duties.
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.